My latest creative endeavor, to become a published writer, and the trials and tribulations.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My book online

The first 2 chapters of my book are posted at http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/search.asp?search=strings%20attached in order to hopefully generate some interest from the literary agent/publishing arena. This is probably all I will ever post online, solely for this purpose.

I wrote some descriptions/synopses to start submitting to agents. Friday, I'm going to dig into that.

I'm 102 pages into the second book. Some interesting things are unfolding and I like it, but I need to interview some legal professionals about one situation that occurs.

Anyway, enjoy the first 2 chapters, feel free to question, comment, complain or joke at your leisure about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment