My latest creative endeavor, to become a published writer, and the trials and tribulations.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A new dawn

I have a website! I'm sort of excited about it because I successfully created it myself and I think it's a good start! Check it out at http://www.lizelliot.com! My goal is to take on 10 more students to be really stable though. If you know anybody in the Pasadena area looking for a private music teacher, please refer them to my website!

I got carded last night. I'm 38. I thought my gray hair was a dead giveaway. They say you're supposed to get carded if you look under 30, but I didn't think I even fell into that category!

My book is about a week of writing away from the end. Once that's done, I will need to do a thorough edit of at least the last half, then I will start soliciting agents again as I work on the second book.

I really should write something more profound one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on self employment - I wish you success! Nice website too - Good for you!

    ReplyDelete